This presentation is a collection of the highlights from the other six presentations. It answers the most asked question about Genesis and Creation. The other presentations last between 30 and 45 minutes, but the Crash Course lasts between 45-60 minutes. This presentation is ideal for those who want a general overview of the Creation and Evolution debate and a simple understanding of the Creation account.
The following questions will be answered in this presentation:
- Why is the study of Creation and apologetics so important?
- Can we believe in science and the Bible?
- What is the theory of Evolution?
- Did cavemen ever exist?
- What about the fossils?
- Were the days of Genesis six ordinary days?
- What does the Bible say about Dinosaurs?
- How old is the earth?
- How did Noah fit all of the animals on the ark?
- Why is there suffering?
- Why is Jesus called the “last Adam?”